Policies for La Posada Hotel & Beach Club
Security is our highest priority to ensure the confidentiality of the personal information you provide to us.
We store any information you enter on our website. This includes personal information such as your first and last name, home or business address, telephone number, postal and e-mail addresses.
The information you provide is not shared with non-authorized third parties. We may share your information, as only necessary as possible, with companies related to your travel itinerary such as airlines, hotels, ground handling companies, local tour companies, sponsors and other suppliers.
When it comes to payment sections, please make sure to see the security lock on your browser to confirm the identity of the site before providing your credit card information.
La Posada Hotel & Beach Club Reservation Policies
Check In: 15:00 hours.
Check Out: 12:00 hours.
A credit card is required in order to guarantee reservation.
Must cancel within 72 hours prior to arrival date, in order to avoid fee charges.
No show policy:
If No Show occurs, a one night stay fee will be charged.
Extra person policy:
Extra person charge applies. See rate at the moment of checking availability.
Minors aged 11 and younger are considered children. 12 years old and older pay full rate; 2 children under 12 can share the room with 2 adults.
At La Posada Hotel & Beach Club we love pets and we know how important your pet is to you. Here are our pet policies:
• We accept dogs under 15 kilos (30 pounds), with an additional charge of $ 500 pesos per pet per night (maximum two pets per room) the rate includes the stay and the special cleaning of the room.
• For the lodging of other types of pets such as cats, birds, snakes or other animals, it will be at the discretion of the Management and with prior authorization.
• Any pet staying at the hotel should be free of parasites (fleas, ticks), it is possible that the owner is requested to present the certified medical vaccines of the pet.
• For any reason you can bathe the pet in the tub / shower / jacuzzi in the room.
• Pets must always be under the supervision of their owner.
• It is the responsibility of the owner to clean the area that contaminates your pet
.• Pets can not be in the pool area.
• All pets must sleep in a bed for pets, for no reason should climb on furniture, chairs or beds.
• Pets must always be leashed while outside the room and at the hotel facilities; If the owner needs to leave the pet alone in the room, it must be in a cage and the reception must be notified.
• The cleaning service can not be carried out if the pet is alone in the room. • If for any reason the pet physically assaults a guest, it is the responsibility of the owner to cover the possible expenses.
• The hotel disclaims any mishap that may occur to the pet during their stay at the hotel.
• The guest will be responsible for covering 100% of the expenses that involve repairing or replacing the material property of the hotel that has been damaged by the pet or if a deep cleaning is essential.
The hotel will pay a one night stay plus taxes at a similar Hotel.
The guest will be transported by the hotel to the new hotel.
The guest will be permitted at least one phone call to his house or office.